- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25342] Mirror polynomial
- From: "Gorazd Vrabic" <gorazd at e5.ijs.si>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:36:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Jozef Stefan Institute
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anyboby familiar with "mirror polynomials" and "mirror arrays"?
x^n*P(1/x) is mirror polynomial to P(x)
Am I right ?
Thanx in advance,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Stochastic differential equations
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Mirror polynomial