Mathematic problem with backtrack

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg25356] Mathematic problem with backtrack
  • From: "Ryo Mulyono" <ryo00 at>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:36:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a question about math with backtrack.
I have number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and operand +,-,*,/ also an input.
with number and operand try to make an mathematic expresion so the result equal to input, use backtrack algorithm.

so the expression is 12+34-5+6-7+8-9

the expression can be more then one and the number must in position cannot be 21,54 and etc.

Thank you

What are you N2?  Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.