Re: Nice graphs with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25412] Re: Nice graphs with Mathematica
- From: "Martin Rommel" <Martin_Rommel at mac.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I guess you are not printing PostScript, the dvi preview is definitely not PS but just a low res preview! It has nothing to do with your example. Martin <an_mo at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8qlogo$q7r at smc.vnet.net... > I hope this is not a FAQ, but I tried everything and I can't print nice > pictures with mathematica. My code is below. Basically, fonts look > ugly, curves are not "curvy" (you can see the "ladder" without looking > too close at the pictures). I have tried every possible graphic format > to no avail. Yet, pictures in the mathematica book look wonderful, so > there must be some way. > > I am using mathematica 4 on a pc. I then import the picture in a latex > document. The graph looks almost ok in the mathematica window, but > awful in the dvi preview after latex compile. When printed, it looks > exactly like from the dvi preview.