Re: fonts using mathematica 4.0 and debian
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28174] Re: fonts using mathematica 4.0 and debian
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:37:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a RedHat and a Mandrake Linux and never found such problem.
xset is a part og the X11 binaries and must be there
if you have X installed (you have ?)
You may check if /usr/X11R6/bin is in your PATH variable.
Or you may search you hard disk for xset.
You may add the $TopDirectory/SystemFiles/Fonts/Type1 to the
font path of X window, that is usual done the the XF86Config-4
file or if you have a old XFree in the XF86Config
> I'm having troubles with my fonts :
> I've just upgraded Debian, from "stable, i.e. potato" to "unstable, i.e.
> woody", and, when launching Mathematica, I get the following error :
> xset : command not found
> (while it was allright before !)
> Reinstalling (overwriting) did not cure the problem.
> What should I do ?
> With many thanks,
Prev by Date:
Re: Strange error message from NIntegrate
Next by Date:
Re: Symbolize in the Notations Package
Previous by thread:
Re: Text and 3D graphics overlay
Next by thread:
Re: norm symbol