- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28217] Special Matrix
- From: "Yoram Pollack" <syftech at saad.org.il>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:00:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to create a "n x n" matrix with "1" in every position exept in
first and last row, and first and last coulumn, where "0" is needed. In
other words: sqare matrix full of "1" sorounded by "0".
What will be the fastest and shortest way to do it?
Prev by Date:
Problem with InverseFunction
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with InverseFunction
Next by thread:
Re: Special Matrix