What are the shapes of the function of 3rd order curve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28270] What are the shapes of the function of 3rd order curve?
- From: liwen liwen <gzgear at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:44:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to know all the shapes of the function of
3rd order curves, for example,
I want to know all the shapes of this function.
Thank you very much!
e-mail: gzgear at yahoo.com
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Howto vonvert a list of functions in a list valued function
Previous by thread:
Re: implicit function
Next by thread:
Laplace Transforms of piecewise continuous functions