Re: Saving sound waveforms
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28294] Re: [mg28260] Saving sound waveforms
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:44:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Michael A. Powers wrote: > I really like Mathematica's ability to generate sound waveforms, especially > the ability to load saved sound files, but is there any way to save them? > An inspection of the documentation didn't reveal any functions to do so. Mathematica 4.0 and later provides the Export function which can write to both Mu-Law Encoding and Microsoft WAV files. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.