Re: MATHEMATICA WARNING

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28288] Re: MATHEMATICA WARNING
  • From: "Seth Chandler" <SChandler at Central.UH.Edu>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:44:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am somewhat pleased to see that I have company. I run into this problem
all the time when I attempt to save files on our university's network drive
but not when I save on the local hard drive of my machine. Mathematica tech
support has worked on figuring out what is going on and so have the tech
people here at my university. Both so far have failed. I'm running Windows
2000 and Mathematica 4.1 locally. If anyone has success in resolving this
issue, please let the group know.

The only good news is that the error messages so far have all been false
alarms. I have not yet lost data, just peace of mind.

Seth J. Chandler
Associate Professor of Law
University of Houston Law Center

news:9abshk$k0p at smc.vnet.net...