Removing Audio "Clicking"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28305] Removing Audio "Clicking"
- From: Alan <kd7cyb at mac.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 02:58:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a sequence of audio files, each 0.1 second long and of various frequencies, that, when combined, produce a "clicking" sound because the speaker is jumping from one amplitude to another in between the different frequencies of the combined audio. I need help using a moving average or anything else that will remove the clicking produced. Thanks, Alan