Removing Audio "Clicking"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28305] Removing Audio "Clicking"
  • From: Alan <kd7cyb at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 02:58:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a sequence of audio files, each 0.1 second long and of various
frequencies, that, when combined, produce a "clicking" sound because the
speaker is jumping from one amplitude to another in between the
different frequencies of the combined audio. I need help using a moving
average or anything else that will remove the clicking produced.

Thanks,
Alan