Removing Audio "Clicking"

I have a sequence of audio files, each 0.1 second long and of various
frequencies, that, when combined, produce a "clicking" sound because the
speaker is jumping from one amplitude to another in between the
different frequencies of the combined audio. I need help using a moving
average or anything else that will remove the clicking produced.

Thanks,
Alan