- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28383] matrix
- From: "Su Su Win" <susuwin at post.kek.jp>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 00:13:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: KEKB
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I make a matrix (4000x1220) with zeros except that all the values at
216th to 220th rows are ones.
Thank you very much in advance.
Prev by Date:
RE: How do I see justification of solution?
Next by Date:
Re: Flip a rule
Previous by thread:
Re: How do I see justification of solution?
Next by thread: