- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28394] Re: matrix
- From: "Carl K. Woll" <carlw at u.washington.edu>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:28:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Washington
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
U of Washington
"Su Su Win" <susuwin at post.kek.jp> wrote in message
news:9bb759$92p at smc.vnet.net...
> How can I make a matrix (4000x1220) with zeros except that all the values
> 216th to 220th rows are ones.
> Thank you very much in advance.
> Regards, Win
Prev by Date:
Re: Flip a rule
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: