plotting question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28455] plotting question
  • From: Julian Sweet <jsweet at>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:26:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

	How do I go about changing the scale on a 3D parametric plot.
The plot appears correctly except for the amplitude is much too small
to be able to see the variations. I corrected this by adding a scalar
to my function, however, I should be able to correct this by rescaling
the plot itself.

thank you

e-mail respoinse appreciated:  jsweet at