controlling whether notebook sections open on evaluation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28468] controlling whether notebook sections open on evaluation
- From: Ben Jacobson <bjacobson at illumitech.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:24:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In almost all of my notebooks under Mathematica 4.0 for Windows, a closed cell group (i.e., a collapsed section or subsection) remains closed when it evaluates. But I have 2 notebooks that were recovered using OpenCorruptedNotebooks, and in these notebooks each closed group pops open when the group is evaluated. This is a huge annoyance because the closed groups are large, and when they open it's hard to navigate. I assume this is controlled by some kind of notebook option, but I can't find it. Any ideas? Thanks. Ben Jacobson Illumitech Inc.