Re: vector field plotting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28481] Re: [mg28474] vector field plotting
  • From: BobHanlon at
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:30:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

The command PlotVectorField is not defined unless you have first loaded the
standard package Graphics`PlotField` using either a Get or Needs command such

However, it sounds like you are working in 3D in which case you would need
the command  PlotVectorField3D available by first loading the standard
package Graphics`PlotField3D`

You will probably also need the standard package Calculus`VectorAnalysis`

See the on-line help for each of these packages.

Bob Hanlon