Mathematica 3.0 and AxesLabel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28536] Mathematica 3.0 and AxesLabel
  • From: Christian.Duryn at tu-clausthal.de (Christian Duryn)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I have a problem with AxesLael in Mathematica 3.0.
I define a Plot in type of Plot[...,{x,..,..},AxesLabel ->
But Mathematica shows the Characters/Symbols of the Axeslabel only each
over the other.
If changing the text I get sometimes the correct ones. But I don't know
how to get a solution of the problem.

Thanks
Christian