  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28559] Problem with selecting graphics
  • From: "Christopher R. Carlen" <crcarle at sandia.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:56:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi:

I have installed Mathematica 4.1 on Suse Linux 7.1 kernel 2.2.18 KDE 2.0.1 XF86
4.0.2.

When I select a graphic by clicking in the graphic with the mouse, the
bounding box disappears after a second and then the cell becomes
highlighted.  Thus, I am unable to resize graphics.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

--
Christopher R. Carlen