Re: nxn matrix into point coordinate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28562] Re: nxn matrix into point coordinate
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:56:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Andre Perrig" <pera97 at hevs.ch> wrote in message
news:9c7m8b$sb8 at smc.vnet.net...
> Dear reader,
> I imported a monochrome bitmap and converted it into a list, and got the
> matrix representing the pixels.
> I whish to get the coordinates of each black pixel to have a one
> dimensional function.
> How is that possible ?
How is what possible? It is not clear what you are trying to accomplish. Do
you want to create a list of those coordinates that have a "black" pixel,
presumably numerical zeros?
Prev by Date:
Mathematica for Mac OS X
Next by Date:
Extended ListContourPlot and ContourShading
Previous by thread:
nxn matrix into point coordinate
Next by thread:
A SubListQ function?