problems with Technical Trader

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28586] problems with Technical Trader
  • From: "Nam A. Nguyen" <anh at chm.ulaval.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 21:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi listers,

I've purchased a Mathematica package, Technical Trader. The package
includes 3 disks. I got no error message during the installation.
However I noticed some anomalies:

o     The setup program didn't ask me to insert the disk 3. The setup
was done after using only disks 1 and 2, and I got a message saying that
the installation was completely successful.
o    Chapter 12 is missing from the on-line help.

Does any one have any idea?

Thank you