problems with Technical Trader

Hi listers,

I've purchased a Mathematica package, Technical Trader. The package
includes 3 disks. I got no error message during the installation.
However I noticed some anomalies:

o     The setup program didn't ask me to insert the disk 3. The setup
was done after using only disks 1 and 2, and I got a message saying that
the installation was completely successful.
o    Chapter 12 is missing from the on-line help.

Does any one have any idea?

Thank you