Mandrake 8.0 and Mathematica 4.01
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28591] Mandrake 8.0 and Mathematica 4.01
- From: Ronald Bruck <bruck at math.usc.edu>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:02:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Univ of Southern California
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just installed the new version of Mandrake, 8.0, and Mathematica 4.01's GUI has quit working. More precisely, the key bindings are screwed up. When I hit the "Delete" key there's a forward space! As well, you can't drag over text. This makes the user interface almost unusable. Does anybody have any idea why the program would suddenly quit working? Other programs continue to work. Could this be the Motif interface? --Ron Bruck -- Due to University fiscal constraints, .sigs may not be exceed one line.