Drawing fault trees with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30166] Drawing fault trees with Mathematica
- From: "Martin Harborth" <martin.harborth at ts.siemens.de>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:19:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Siemens AG, Transportation Systems
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've written some simple functions to compute hazard rates from underlying rates combined by a logical AND-gate or a logical OR-gate. Is there also a simple way in Mathematica to draw corresponding fault trees, i.e. trees where the nodes are combined bei such gates? Or is there maybe already a complete Mathematica package in the field of Fault Tree Analysis? Martin.