Re: View Evaluation-Progress
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30153] Re: View Evaluation-Progress
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:19:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Michael Krger" wrote:
> Hey NG,
> I started a very long "InverseLaplaceTransform" and now, after two days, I
> want to know, how long I have to wait for the result.
> Is there any Progress-View-Option in Mathematica 4.0?
AFAIK no. The reason is simple. You must solve the problem to know
how long it takes. But if the problem is solved you don't need a time
estimate. Since Mathematica caches some result in the evaluation process
the time would also depend on the full history of the session.
Prev by Date:
Limit involving square root
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Limit involving square root
Next by thread: