Jacobian Elliptical Functions (Integrals)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30212] Jacobian Elliptical Functions (Integrals)
- From: adam_jurhs at xontech.com (atjurhs)
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:16:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for help in finding material about solving the "Jacobian
Elliptical Functions" (Integrals). How is this done in Mathematica?
Is there more than one method for solving them? What's the difference
between the Jacobian Elliptical Integrals and just the standard
Elliptical Integrals? What does the notation "dn", "sn" and "cn" mean
as it refers to these integral functions? Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
How Do I Solve This System of 6 Inequalities?
Next by Date:
Re: Applying List of Functions To List Of Arguments
Previous by thread:
Re: How Do I Solve This System of 6 Inequalities?
Next by thread:
Re: Jacobian Elliptical Functions (Integrals)