Jacobian Elliptical Functions (Integrals)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30212] Jacobian Elliptical Functions (Integrals)
- From: adam_jurhs at xontech.com (atjurhs)
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:16:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for help in finding material about solving the "Jacobian Elliptical Functions" (Integrals). How is this done in Mathematica? Is there more than one method for solving them? What's the difference between the Jacobian Elliptical Integrals and just the standard Elliptical Integrals? What does the notation "dn", "sn" and "cn" mean as it refers to these integral functions? Thanks for your help.