- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30219] Re: Sum
- From: "bassman" <baccol_ at katamail.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:16:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: [Infostrada]
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:9k879r$3tk$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Another, faster, way (I'm rather fond od the dot product for this sort of
> S2[n_] :=
> (#.Log /@ FoldList[Plus, First[#], Rest[#]]) &[Reverse[Array[Prime, n]]]
That's what I was looking for!
Thank you so much!
Prev by Date:
Re: Applying List of Functions To List Of Arguments
Next by Date:
RE: Applying List of Functions To List Of Arguments
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Formatting numbers on Plot axis