RE: Lost Line Directives in 3D Graphics

David,

Now that I have your examples in front of me, I must agree that something
more than "coincident lines" is going wrong. I certainly won't be
diagnosing the process of creating postscript, but perhaps I can devise
work-arounds in Mathematica over the next few days. I am optimistic that
problems with color and thickness can be cured with additional directives
at the beginning of lists of graphic elements. I am most concerned about
this example:

At 03:00 PM 7/31/01 -0400, David Park wrote:
>In one animation, the three axes stay fixed and the book is rotated. In most
>of the frame cells the arrow cone is missing from the y-axis (but not the x
>and z axes). In a few frames the cone suddenly reappears. I am using a fixed
>plot range and the cone itself is not rotating or changing in any way from
>frame to frame. Nor is there any other element on top of or coincident with
>the cone, in 3D or in perspective, in most of the bad frames.

Tom Burton, <tburton at brahea.com>, <http:www.brahea.com>
353 Sanford Street, Encinitas CA 92024, 760/436-7436