Translator Needed

I dont suppose anybody fancys translating some Mathematica functions
Ive got into something comprehensible by someone knowing absolutely
nothing about Mathematica (i.e. me). Big request I know but if anyone
fancies the job please mail me and Ill send the functions.

Thanks (and please)

El.

P.S. Theres only a couple of them, I doubt it'll take too long for
someone who knows what theyre talking about