Inserting Text Lines into GraphicsArray?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30283] Inserting Text Lines into GraphicsArray?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:02:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Any simple way to insert lines of text between rows in a GraphicsArray?
(Objective is to put title lines above rows, or text labels like "(a)",
"(b)", "(c)" underneath rows. I suppose I could generate a wide graphic
with nothing but the text in it, and a small AspectRatio, and insert it
as an additional row; but might there be an easier way?)
Prev by Date:
Left Justifying PlotLabel?
Next by Date:
Partial fraction expansion
Previous by thread:
Re: Left Justifying PlotLabel?
Next by thread:
RE: Inserting Text Lines into GraphicsArray?