Inserting Text Lines into GraphicsArray?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30283] Inserting Text Lines into GraphicsArray?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:02:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Any simple way to insert lines of text between rows in a GraphicsArray? (Objective is to put title lines above rows, or text labels like "(a)", "(b)", "(c)" underneath rows. I suppose I could generate a wide graphic with nothing but the text in it, and a small AspectRatio, and insert it as an additional row; but might there be an easier way?)