Re: Notebook Filename

If you only want the name of the window title (which seems to be the
case) you can simply evaluate:

"WindowTitle" /. NotebookInformation[EvaluationNotebook[]]
(this does not work in Mathematica 3.0)

If you want the actual file name (including full path):

ToFileName["FileName" /. NotebookInformation[EvaluationNotebook[]]]

This of course will not work if your notebook has not been saved.

Andrzej Kozlowski
Toyama International University
JAPAN
http://platon.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/andrzej/