Re: Problem with FourierTransform

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30349] Re: Problem with FourierTransform
  • From: "Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:40:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Sorry, I did a writing error, the following is the correct input. So take
look, regard the phase shift b and d

FourierTransform[Cos[a t+b]*Cos[c t+d],t,f]
works fine

FourierTransform[Cos[a t]*Cos[c t+d],t,f]
works fine

FourierTransform[Cos[a t+b]*Cos[c t],t,f]
works fine

FourierTransform[Cos[a t]*Cos[c t],t,f]
doesn't work at all

Any ideas?

"Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:9kqjd6$4d9$1 at