Pentium 3 versus Pentium, also memory, bus speeds

                                     HELP!!!   (Anyone)

     Is the Pentium worth the extra $200? I use Mathematica to do number
Theory e.g Primes, factoring.

     Also what about speeds other than main processor e. g.  a) SD Ram b)
Bus c) Memory

     I know little about hardware as you can probably tell! Mathematica in
Illinois was not that helpful.
            Thanks,
             Bill Martin
             Math Faculty Member