RE: Date calculating software?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30418] RE: [mg30390] Date calculating software?
- From: "John C. Erb, Ph.D." <John_C_Erb at prodigy.net>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:09:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Noz Try the standard package Miscellaneous-Calendar. Needs["Miscellaneous`Calendar`"] Although descriptions of the routines available in the Standard Packages are available in Help, you probably would benefit from purchasing the book on the Standard Packages, so you will know what is available. John C. Erb email: John_C_Erb at prodigy.net -----Original Message----- From: Noz [mailto:NOSPAM at austracom.nz] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg30418] [mg30390] Date calculating software? Hi Is there a software program or calculator available that can eg. Add a period of time to a date? example, today is 14 August 2001. 14082001 + 18 months or 14082001 + 1yr, 3mths, 4 days, and produces the date 1yr, 3mths and 4 days hence? Thanks in advance Noz --