Encoded Mathematica Files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30463] Encoded Mathematica Files
  • From: khufu <khufu at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:42:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've inherited some saved bits of Mathematica code
that the author has saved
in Mathematica Encoded format.  I've managed to
load in (<<encodedfile) and
display (!!encodedfile) but despite my ample
reading of the help and
documentation I can't seem to figure out how to
save or view these encoded
files in unencoded format so I can read what the
hell they do!  Could
someone toss me a hint?

Many thanks.