Re: Re: Encoded Mathematica Files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30504] Re: [mg30471] Re: Encoded Mathematica Files
- From: Chris Purcell (@ home) <purcell at drea.dnd.ca>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:06:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Thursday, August 23, 2001, at 03:15 AM, Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:
the reason to encode a Mathematica package *is*
to hide the implementation !
It is done, if the author of the code don't like
to show you how clever he is. Many programmer don't
like to give the source code away. Encoding is the
only possibility to hide the source for the case of
a Mathematica package...
DumpSave offers another possibility, which produces a binary
distribution medium for package developers.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Greatest element in list
Previous by thread:
Re: Encoded Mathematica Files
Next by thread:
Magnifying (Scaling) Mathematica Graphics