Re: Plot Joined Intelligently

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30523] Re: Plot Joined Intelligently
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:58:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Not an answer to your interesting problem of joining to nearest points, but
you might m ake somethig of a three dimensional version of your plot, with z
values given by bthe parameter g:

          Flatten[s/.NSolve[s^10+g^10 (1+s)\[Equal]0,s]],{g,0,2,0.05}];

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting
Leicester UK
hay at