Mathematica to PDF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30534] Mathematica to PDF
- From: Ioan Alexandre Romoscanu <romoscanu at imes.mavt.ethz.ch>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 04:54:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi I would like to create a pdf file form a mathematica notebook and do not manage to get an acceptable result. I use Mathematica 4.0 and Acrobat Distiller and followed all the instructions given here and here. It still does not work. The error message one gets from Distiller is that it is not allowed to embed the "math1" font because of "licensing restrictions" (no comment about this, what I mean is really too obvious). In any case, be it with Distiller or Ghostscript, every 2nd formula and Mathematica characters (section bullets, ...) are scrambled in the pdf output. I told Distiller where to look for the mathematica fonts (Settings=>font locations) and I use religiously licensed and registered versions of Mathematica and Distiller. Any clue? Does anyone manage to create perfect pdf files form Math. notebooks? Thanks in advance I.