Administration: Repeated Messages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30601] Administration: Repeated Messages
- From: "Steven M. Christensen" <steve at smc.vnet.net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:51:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
To the MathGroup Mailing list:
Yesterday several messages were apparently delivered to some
users of the mailing list many times. These repeated mailings were
not coming from my systems. I have contacted my internet service
provider and asked that they looked into this. If you are still
getting copies of these repeated messages, please let me know
so that we can track down where on the net the repeats are happening.
Sorry for this problem.
Prev by Date:
Commands to restore Kernel ?
Next by Date:
Re: Plot Joined Intelligently
Previous by thread:
Re: Commands to restore Kernel ?
Next by thread:
Supressing the output of Plot