Re: convert graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30625] Re: convert graphics
- From: "Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tz-mikroelektronik.de>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:58:01 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Graphics3D has a different option for Mesh than the other functions.
In Graphics3D you have to do the following:
So in Graphics3D, no mesh is made with a graphic directive EdgeForm.
Learn something about EdgeForm, it should help
"Borut L" <borut at email.si> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:9mngnq$58e$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I have a ParametricPlot3D object (Graphic3D object), which I would like to
> have no mesh-lines. The option for Sufrace Graphics (Mesh -> False) is
> I would like. But I can't convert the first to the later. Is there a way
> convert it or is there alternative to disable mesh in Graphics3D object?
> Thank you,
> Borut Levart
Prev by Date:
Re: Simplyfying expression
Next by Date:
Re: confusing Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: convert graphics