Re: divergence and curl in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31803] Re: divergence and curl in mathematica?
- From: Harald Giese <Harald.Giese at gmxpro.de>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 04:25:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Stephen wrote: > > Is it possible to do a divergence and curl in mathematica? If so, how is it > done? Hi Stephen, When looking for something using the Mathematica-"Help Browser" make sure having the "Master Index"-button checked: In that case "curl" will lead you (also) to "Calculus`VectorAnalysis`". Regards, Harald