Re: GridLines at each Tickmark

Ryan,

Here is one possibility:

p = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 6\[Pi]}, DisplayFunction -> Identity];

xTicks = First[Ticks /. AbsoluteOptions[p, Ticks]] /. {x_Real, rem__} -> x;
yTicks = Last[Ticks /. AbsoluteOptions[p, Ticks]] /.
    {y_Real, rem__} -> y;

Show[p, Frame -> True, GridLines -> {xTicks, yTicks},
  DisplayFunction -> $DisplayFunction]

Cheers,

Brian