tangents and their respective equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31846] tangents and their respective equations
- From: "Manuel Avalos" <manuel at voicenet.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 05:56:37 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to find the equation of a curve given its tangent and an
arbitrary point. Is there a mathematica solution for this?
For example: If I give you the tangent to a curve: -4+11x at x =2,
Is it possible to derive the equation of the curve from that tangent?
Thanks for whatever.
Prev by Date:
how to round value in matrixs
Next by Date:
PowerExpand in mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: how to round value in matrixs
Next by thread:
Re: tangents and their respective equations