Solve InterpolatingFunction problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31875] Solve InterpolatingFunction problem
- From: "Jasem Mutlaq" <mutlaqja at ku.edu>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 05:51:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello. I obtained an interpolated function from a set of data representing a
velocity curve (increasing & decreasing). I used the following
InverseFunction::ifun: Inverse functions are being used. Values may be lost
for multivalued inverses.
I'm expecting something like x = 3 or x = 9 (two solutions).
Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Re: scope all wrong? in Mathematica 4.1
Next by Date:
RE: tangents and their respective equations
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: No joy using gcc 2.95.3 + MathLink v3r9 + Windows 2000 SP2
Next by thread:
Re: Solve InterpolatingFunction problem