reading data files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31880] reading data files
- From: Christophe Le Poncin-Lafitte <christophe.leponcin-lafitte at obspm.fr>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 06:07:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry for my very poor english !
I want to realize an input file for a Mathematica program, which has the form :
For this time, I use an input file like :
In reality, the input file contains 35 data files, and 92 parameters.
But, when a person want to read or modify the input file, he doesn't
know which parameter he changes ! This is only a list of number and
So, how to import in Mathematica the lign, datafile1="toto.dat" or
parameter1=10, and keep only the information "toto.dat" or 10 in a
variable of the main program.
Anybody knows how to do ?
Thanks a lot.
Christophe Le Poncin-Lafitte
Observatory of Meudon. France
Dpt Atomic and molecular astrophysics
Prev by Date:
Re: Solve InterpolatingFunction problem
Next by Date:
Re: comma delimited output file -- modify existing code?
Previous by thread:
Re: Simple questions about Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: reading data files