Re: Re: question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31942] Re: [mg31915] Re: question
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:08:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, rasa.vtu.lt wrote:
> I have a problem with Greek letters and brackets in the Figures:
> After export all of them disappear. Where can I find the ExportEPSWithFonts
> package and how can I install it?
The function is part of the emmathfnt package up on MathSource.
Information on its installation and use is included with the package.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: Very simple limit, why doesn't it evaluate?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: