fit to page using inline postscript
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31963] fit to page using inline postscript
- From: pbrandani at ucdavis.edu (pbrandani)
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:21:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to insert page breaks at set intervals to delimit sections of a large notebook output (mixed text/graphics)? and then use inline postscript instructions to have these individual sections fit a single page of output on a printer? Is the outlined scheme feasible? what combination of mathematica and postscript code should be used?