Re: Can I clear all vaiables ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31997] Re: Can I clear all vaiables ?
  • From: "DIAMOND Mark R." <dot at dot.dot>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:44:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

As well as Allan Hayes precise way which has no unwanted side-effects, I
sometimes find it convenient simply to quit the kernel through
Menu->Kernel->Quit Kernel and then restart it through the same menu.

--
Mark R. Diamond
Send email to  server called psy dot uwa dot edu dot au and address to markd