- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32003] beginner question
- From: ventzy_kunev at yahoo.com (Hmmm)
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:01:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1)Is this possible to view full way to solution of some math problem.
what about quadratic and cubic equations, integrals, differentials...
2)Is Mathematica can solve geometric problems.
For example how to get line equation through to points or how to get
point where some line touch certain circle.
Prev by Date:
Re: Solve for equations?
Next by Date:
Re: Eigenvalue Problem
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: beginner question