  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32045] Fortran-MathLink
  • From: Devendra.Natekar at colorado.edu
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:42:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi
Am trying to link an already available Fortran optimization routine, with a
function and gradient evaluation routine I wrote in Mathematica.
Can anyone help me out with the steps and available documentation if any.
The one in the Mathematica help browser doesnt help and is catered more towards
C/C++

Thanks
Deven

The philosopher has never killed any priests,
whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
                                                  -----Denis Diderot