  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32045] Fortran-MathLink
  • From: Devendra.Natekar at
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:42:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Am trying to link an already available Fortran optimization routine, with a
function and gradient evaluation routine I wrote in Mathematica.
Can anyone help me out with the steps and available documentation if any.
The one in the Mathematica help browser doesnt help and is catered more towards

The philosopher has never killed any priests,
whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
                                                  -----Denis Diderot