Meaning of @ ... not @@

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32152] Meaning of @ ... not @@
  • From: "DIAMOND Mark R." <dot at>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:00:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm sure I've seen this before, but cannot find the answer on the archive
because I can't think of a sensible way of limiting the search!

What, please, is the meaning of @ as in
Conjugate @ Reverse @ Drop[list, -1]

I seem to remember reading that this was "undocumented", and I cannot find
it in the help. The above line appears in mg1432 in the archive.

Mark R. Diamond
Send email to  server called psy dot uwa dot edu dot au and address to markd