Re: RE: Saving notebooks without graphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg27035] Re: [mg27014] RE: [mg26977] Saving notebooks without graphics
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 03:00:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

At 10:22 PM 1/30/2001, David Park wrote:
>Use the Menu item Kernel/Delete All Output. This gets rid of all output
>cells including graphics cells.
>Ted Ersek has a DeleteGraphics palette which can be used to just delete the
>graphics cells. I have an early version of it and find it to be most
>convenient. I am not certain where he makes it available.
>I think that on some systems there is a method for selecting cells of a
>given type and then extending the selection to all cells of that type. But I
>have forgotten how to do that and can't find it in Help.
>David Park
>djmp at

This works on all systems (at least as of version 4 it does).  In order to
select all cells of a certain style, you should do...

Macintosh - Option+click
X - Mod2+click
Windows - Alt+click

on the cell bracket of any cell with the appropriate cell.

John Fultz
jfultz at
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.