Re: Graphic problem

Hi all,
Thought I'd write and say that I have fixed the problem by deleting the
init.m file thanks to suggestions by another learned Mathematica user.
Briefly, I had been infected by some virus that installs a file called
Program at the top (/) level of a Windows installation. Another .m
file was modified which I found with a heuristics scan using McAffe. A
simple virus scan with McAfee had not picked up the init.m file as having
been modified. Hope it helps others with any problems.  And thanks to the
relplies.

Yas