Re: Graphic problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27072] Re: [mg27031] Graphic problem
  • From: "Yasvir A. Tesiram" <y.tesiram at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 04:59:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,
Thought I'd write and say that I have fixed the problem by deleting the
init.m file thanks to suggestions by another learned Mathematica user.
Briefly, I had been infected by some virus that installs a file called
Program at the top (/) level of a Windows installation. Another .m
file was modified which I found with a heuristics scan using McAffe. A
simple virus scan with McAfee had not picked up the init.m file as having
been modified. Hope it helps others with any problems.  And thanks to the
relplies.

Yas