Re: NetCDF Files in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27134] Re: NetCDF Files in Mathematica?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:12:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
b) write a MathLink program that use the net CDF library
Andrew Lecher wrote:
> Does Mathematica recognize NetCDF format as a means of input?
> If so how can I get it to read it?
> Drew Le Cher
Prev by Date:
Re: matrix inversion
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
NetCDF Files in Mathematica?
Next by thread:
No subject was specified.